I no longer live at home but I’m still on my parents’ insurance do I have coverage?

Only under limited circumstances. If you are a full-time student and your previous residence was your parents then yes, you have coverage until graduation. However, in most all other situations the answer is no. If you are not residing in the same residence, you may have collision coverage if your vehicle is listed on your parents’ policy but there is no liability for any damages caused by you in an at-fault accident. Play it safe and make sure you have your own policy.